What is Contract VS Direct Hire Staffing?
When looking into staffing solutions, it can be overwhelming to determine which type of employment will fit best into your organization. You may even find yourself having a hard time understanding the terms and lingo created by staffing agencies to describe their services. Let’s break down the key differences between these two types of employment.
Contract Staffing/Temporary Staffing:
To put it simply, a ‘contract hire’ is a short-term employee hired for a predetermined amount of time to complete a specific job. The American Staffing Association reported more than 16 million Americans rely on temporary and contract opportunities on a yearly basis. These opportunities are in high demand and offer a variety of benefits.
- Give your business experienced talent on an as-needed basis
- Ability to effectively staff during peak periods and control excessive overtime during slow periods
- Access to specific talent needs for potential projects or operation
This solution is the middleman between Contract Staffing and Direct Hire. The given employee is placed for the short term with the possibility of coming on as a full-time employee. A Contract-to-Direct hire employee can offer a different set of benefits depending on the organization’s purpose and size.
- Evaluate an individual’s skills before making a hiring decision.
- Provides the support you need today, as well as the time necessary to ensure the best hiring decision is made for your company.
- Prevent expenses and risk of making a poor hiring decision.
Direct Hire Staffing:
When you need to add a new employee or fill a long-term strategic position within your company, Direct Hire Staffing will assist you. Keep in mind your organization has the final say throughout the submission process and final interview. Prioritizing Direct Hire through a recruiting firm can give you much-needed leverage.
- Locates the best talent in your field – locally, nationally, or internationally.
- Provides screening and sourcing of candidates from large professional network
- Attract those of high commitment who will move with your company
Why choose Integrated Talent Strategies?
ITS is your one-stop shop for all of your staffing needs across the United States and Mexico. Using a company like ITS is the best way to deal with Overcoming Staffing Shortages. We offer a variety of services, including Contract Staffing/Temporary, Contract-to-Direct Staffing, Direct Hire Staffing, Executive Search, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, and Payroll. Take a look at one of our case studies to further visualize how we can help you grow!